Ignite Discussions : Ask Questions, Find Answers, Share Expertise about Sparkflows
Can someone help me out with it?
Hey Chris, please find the answer to your query below.
In Sparkflows, we can use ‘Case When’ processor to to perform conditional update. We can specify multiple conditional statements. They would be evaluated on the incoming data. Output would be generated based on the success or failure of conditional statements and would be added to the outgoing DataFrame.
- Using ‘Case When’ Processor
- Enter Output Column Name. Computed value based on the evaluation of conditional
statement would be listed under this column in the outgoing DataFrame.
- Enter a combination of ‘When’ and ‘Then’ values. When part would be the conditional
definition and Then part would be the output if condition passes.
- Multiple Conditional Statements can be entered.
- Enter a default ‘Else’ value. It would be assigned if not the conditional statements